Dear PSC Family and Friends,
Finally! Some good news. As of the 13th of June, we are so pleased to announce our Centre can revert back to some of its normal operations and we can re-open our doors to the Community.
It has certainly been a really challenging past 3 months, with us being forced to close on the 23rd of March. Finally, on the 2nd of June we received some clarity of when we can re-open.
In order to have everything ready to go for June 13th, the Centre Management team and all businesses within will all been working hard to ensure we are following every guideline and have all our plans in place for re-opening. We will be doing things slightly differently to pre-COVID times.
We will be providing further updates around exactly which businesses are trading from the 13th of June onwards, keep your eyes peeled.
We urge you to contact your individual service provider regarding bookings/enrolments/payments/fees as Centre Management does not structure these.
Please be aware on the 15th of May we had our Centre COVID cleaned within the main balcony, main foyer, and outdoor areas. This was a preventative measure, as customer and staff safety is our main priority at all times.
As of the 3rd of June, these are the services currently operating:
- Crossfit Open, Operating Outdoor bootcamps
- Freshstart Open, Operating Outdoor bootcamps
- Nutrition consultations open
- Personal trainers Open outdoors only
- Beach life No stoppage 100% open
- Massage therapy reduced operations
- Paddock to plate catering reduced operations
- Kindy Gym Australia, Outdoors open from Tuesday 9th June
- Fitnastics, Outdoors approved
- Competitive Gymnastics Outdoors open
- Parties, Bookings open, can begin from 13th of June
- Salty Paddlers Kayakers Soon to open