By enrolling a child into a school holiday program, you agree to all terms and conditions contained below, on the website and parent portal.
Please ensure you have read the terms and conditions
- Children and teenagers must be enrolled into the program aligning with their age.
- Providing false information such as age at enrolment is cause for cancellation of booking, without refund.
- All payments must be made at time of booking.
- It is the parent or caregivers responsibility to ensure all booking details are correct.
- Where a child has a medical / dietary condition, please provide as much detail as possible. This information is confidential.
- Refunds are only given with the production of a medical certificate prior to the program.
- Cancellations prior to the program, without a medical certificate will result in a credit being given.
- All cancellations must be submitted to PSC in writing via email@example.com
Child Attendance and Behaviour
- Behaviour of children that puts themselves or others at risk or that detracts from the fun of others, will not be tolerated, and will result in removal from program without refund.
- At PSC, we promote a healthy lifestyle so please do not bring sick children or siblings to the centre.
- PSC promotes a NUT FREE ENVIRONMENT. Whilst we provide 3 meals per day, some parents like to send extra along with their children / teenagers. If this is the case, please refrain from sending:
- sandwiches containing peanut or other nut butters and pastes, peanut paste, satay sauce, or Nutella
- nuts, packaged or in containers
- nut meats or nut rissoles or pesto
- nut biscuits, baklava and other nut pastri
- nuts on or in salads, cakes, buns, desserts, eg: praline, carrot cake, muffins
For the safety of all children; parents and caregivers must physically sign their children in and out of the program on the signing sheets provided.
Signing in begins from 7am and all children must be picked up; on or before 6pm.
Please ensure you have read our waiver found here. If your child requires medication, special dietary requirements or allergies or has any medical conditions please ensure you complete the medical form and submit on sign in.