In light of the governments Stage 1 announcement and as of the 18th of May 2020, Pittwater Sports Centre has been allowed to re-open the gates to Freshstart Fitness and Crossfit Conditioning outdoor classes of up to 10 people.
Here is an update on all businesses within Pittwater Sports Centre & current trading as of the 18th of March 2020:
- Freshstart Fitness and Crossfit conditioning have commenced outdoor classes of up to 10 people.
- In the coming weeks we are hoping to open outdoor gymnastics classes for all programs (Kindy Gym, Fitnastics and Squads).
- Beach Life Physio is operating as usual.
- Sandbucket Cafe is re-open for seating of up to 10 patrons 7.00am-2.00pm daily, the play centre is not yet open and we do not anticipate this opening in the near future.
- Birthday parties are not currently operating. We are estimating to be operating these by the end of June, any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Link Church are still meeting online.
- Pittwater Hapkido are not currently operating.
- Vacation care is not currently not operating.
- Salty paddlers are not currently operating.
Pittwater Sports Centre will be adhering to all government regulations as per the following:
- To be working on site, all staff are required to have completed their COVID-19 Infection Control Training.
- All users on site will be social distancing, stickers will be placed on site to encourage this.
- Group numbers, will fall in line with government policies for programs, this means, 10 people including instructors only per group.
- Any user or staff member with cold or flu symptoms are not permitted on site under any circumstances
- Customers attending classes will be required to enter through the side access gate. No customer access through the building and no customers are permitted past the side gate without staff.
- Hand Sanitiser on Site available for use for all users.
- We will have a temperature checker on site available for use when required (For Gymnastics programs when they can re-commence outdoors).
We are hoping to be able to re-open our doors by Stage 3 within the governments plan, however we will updating our website and social media accounts weekly to provide you with further updates.
We do kindly request that there are to be no site visitors during this time with the exemption of Freshstart & Crossfit Customers outdoor classes.
Again, thank you for supporting us during these times.