Our Vacation Care Program
At Pittwater Sports Centre, we are the leaders in school holiday clinics on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
Children are divided into four groups featuring age appropriate activities designed to keep kids activate, developing their creativity and exploration skills.
Our state-of-the-art gymnastics centre provides a safe, dry and comfortable area for kids to undertake a huge range of gymnastics and sporting activities, craft, cooking and so much more. A multi-purpose indoor area is set up with a Wii and games ensuring plenty to keep everyone busy. In the warm holidays many squeals of delight can be heard from the water slide. All activities are held on the premises with the exception of kayaking where children 8 and over can leave right from our back door for a kayaking excursion (weather permitting).
Pittwater Sports Centre provides morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea throughout the day, included in the great price of $97.00. Pittwater Sports Centre is a NUT FREE environment! Our staff are also competent in working with children with all needs and requirements. Let your children’s school holidays be a fun and exciting time!
We have now launched our new camps feature with multi child and day discounts to accompany the customer portal where you can enrol, pay and manage your account online in a time suited to you. Visit our Customer Portal today.
Our fun, enthusiastic coaches and staff ensure kids of all ages are active, learning and meeting new friends. That’s why Northern Beaches kids return year after year.
Holiday Clinic Hours
Full Day: 7.00am – 6.00pm
AM Half Day: 7:00am – 12:00pm (includes morning tea)
PM Half Day: 1:00pm-6pm (includes afternoon tea)
Suitable for children 4 years and over, all the way up to 12+! Kids aged under 4 years can attend our Kindy Adventures classes »
$97 full day
$60 half day
** Discounts apply for multiple day and multiple sibling bookings.
Our School Holiday Activities Programs
Kindy Adventures Pre-Schoolers Holiday Program (ages 3-5 yrs)
Our popular Kindy Adventures holiday program runs from 9am – 12pm daily during the school holidays. This is a drop off program designed specifically for 3 – 5 year olds. Our preschoolers school holidays program includes lots of gym fun, morning tea, craft, games and age appropriate activities.
These are casual classes and bookings are essential. There is always lots of fun to be had at Kindy Adventures with Rylee and the team.
Junior Holiday Program (ages 4-7 years)
Our junior school holiday clinics focus on creating a fun and friendly environment. Unlike other holiday programs, kids have the opportunity to partake in a huge variety of activities every day. While some parts of the program are structured, there is ample free play time allocated in our state-of-the-art gym and lots of outdoor activities including waterplay. All activities are designed so children develop creativity and exploration skills.
Daily activities include:
- Gymnastics basics and apparatus in the gym including trapeze, ropes, rings, balance beams, spring boards and more.
- Free play on the large trampolines and foam pit
- Nintendo Wii and games in our multi-purpose room
- Water games and Waterslide (weather permitting)
- Outdoor activities (weather permitting)
Under 4 yrs: kids aged under 4 years can attend our Kindy Adventures classes »
Senior Holiday Program (ages 8-12 years)
Senior program aims to keep the kids active as much as possible. Getting away from technology (excluding Wii games which we play after lunch to settle tummies), the kids are able to get outdoors and meet new friends. Unlike other holiday programs, kids have the opportunity to partake in a huge variety of activities every day. While some parts of the program are structured, there is ample free play time allocated for free play both indoors and outdoors.
Daily activities include:
- The same activities as our Junior Program with Kayaking (weather permitting)
School Holiday Program Photo Gallery
Information for Parents
Important information for school holiday programs
- It is essential for parents/guardians to bring food for their children if they have any allergies.
- Children who do not have any allergies are please asked to not bring any food with them to our Holiday Workshops. This is so we can ensure the uttermost safety for any children attending who do have allergies.
- Please ensure you drop off your children no later than 9am for our Full Day and Half Day Morning sessions, and no later than 1:30pm for our Half Day Afternoon sessions. Please contact 9913 7421 to and let our administration team know if you are going to be late.
- Children participate in a group warm up and stretch when they initially enter the gym. After this is complete, they will be split into age appropriate groups ready to start the activities for the day.
- If your child wants to go with a friend or a sibling, this is not a problem. If their ages are different the older child will be place in the younger age group.
- For safety, minimum age for kayaking is 8. This forms part of our Senior program.
- It is essential participants have enclosed shoes, socks, drink bottle, swimmers, towel and a change of clothes (younger children).
Please fill out the following form/s if your child has any allergies.
We please ask that you bring this form with you when you arrive at the Pittwater Sports Centre for the Holiday Workshops and give the form to the relevant staff.
If you have not filled out the form prior to arrival, not to worry you can fill it once you have arrived at the centre.
Please refer to the Schedule for Winter Holiday Workshops 2021 for full days down below:
*Our daily schedule is subject to change*
All meals are served with water and/or cordial. We do ask that families who have allergies/intolerance’s provide children with their own food. Pittwater Sports Centre is a NUT FREE environment!
Please refer to the Winter Holiday Workshops Menu down below:
Changes to the Government Rebate for Registered Child Care
The Australian Government Department of Human Services has discontinued this program, effective 2 July 2018. This means that we are no longer able to issue the Receipt for Registered Child Care from this date.
Families can still claim for Registered Care for previous School Holiday Workshops that were provided before 2 July 2018, if the claim is lodged with 12 months from the date that the care was provided.
Please contact Centrelink for further information.
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you have read our waiver found here. If your child requires medication, special dietary requirements or allergies or has any medical conditions please ensure you complete the medical form and submit on sign in.