Please take the time to familiarise yourself with PSCs policies.
- All visitors to the centre must comply with the rules and directions of management and/or employees of PSC at all times when on premises
- Refunds must be requested via the Refund Request electronic form »
- Please note that all refund requests will incur a 20% service fee.
- Full fees are due prior to class commencement.
- Notification of a participant not continuing is to be made at email@example.com.
- Each child that attends a class must appear on our class lists.
- No parents/carers are permitted in the gym for the safety of our participants. Kindy gym parents/carers are permitted in the gym during their child’s program.
- Outside of program time your child is your responsibility.
- For safety reasons no jewellery, baggy clothing or restrictive clothing can be work during programs. Hair must be tied back and off the childs face.
- Please ensure you are on time for your child’s class. Children more than 15 minutes late for class may be refused entry and your child may miss class for that work.
- At PSC we promote a healthy lifestyle so please do not bring sick children or siblings to the gym.
- PSC reserves the right to refuse entry into class persons that show signs of illness. PSC allows 1 makeup class per child per term for illness only. Make up classes cannot be pre-booked and may only be made between weeks 2 and 9. In the event that your child is unwell you must advise reception prior to program commencement to be eligible for a a make up class (subject to availability).
- Any persons attending class that have a pre-existing injury or special needs must notify administration at time of booking.
- Food is not permitted int he gymnastics hall including viewing area. Drinks with lids are permitted. Please remove all rubbish when you leave the centre.
- Parking is for all visitors to PSC. Please ensure you park in designated spaces only and adhere to the 5 kph speed limit posted.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the grounds of PSC.
- Animals are not permitted anywhere within the grounds of PSC.
- By enrolling in a program with Pittwater Sports Centre, you agree to our policies
By enrolling in a program with Pittwater Sports Centre, you agree to our policies.