North Narrabeen Academy of Gymnastics- Casual Receptionist/Administration Officer required
Currently seeking a Bright and Bubbly Casual Receptionist/Administration Officer to work at a busy Gymnastics office located within Pittwater Sports Centre on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Part time to full time availability required. Preferably looking for an enthusiastic school leaver or parent wanting part time work, alternatively a UNI student however minimum 3 days availability between Monday-Friday between hours of 8.00am-5.30pm are compulsory. Please note you must be available for weekend shifts upon request.
- Greeting Gymnastics customers
- Answering all inbound phone calls and responding to emails
- Basic receptionist duties
- Liaising with Gymnastics coaches, Directors and Site Manager when required
- Filing, Scanning and Basic Data entry
- Processing payments, settling accounts, chasing overdue fees
- HSC Certificate
- Immediate Start
- MS Office Skills (Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Be able to manage multiple incoming phone calls
- Time efficient and excellent time management skills
- Previous Administration experience (up to 1 years+)
- Paid half hour lunch break- for more than 5hours work
- Great working conditions (Air con and heating a plus)
- Café on site to assist with your caffeine desires or muffin breaks (discounted coffee)
- Gym on site- Available for use at a discounted membership rate
If you require any further information about this role, please contact Cristy Linaker: 0410 572 194
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO APPLY:
Email: email@example.com attaching your resume including 2 references, along with a cover letter outlining your experience and what you think you can bring to our team.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contact for an interview at the earliest convenience for both parties.