Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the Pittwater Sports Centre Conditions of Entry prior to visiting.
Main Conditions of entry
- All users park at their own risk.
- Any act of aggressive behaviour by any person/s, will result in, a do not enter order.
- For the safety of all users, Car park speed limit is 5km/h (walking speed) at all times
- The “Drop off zone” is for passengers who are alighting from or entering a vehicle
- All carpark users must adhere to NSW road laws at all times.
- Parking in Drop Off zone is prohibited, unless authorised by PSC.
- NO Animals are permitted ON PSC lands.
- The bringing of external food into PSC is strictly prohibited.
- Alcohol, smoking, vaping, e-cigarettes and illicit substances strictly prohibited in all areas of PSC and its car park.
- Social Distancing must be adhered to at all times
Please refrain from congregating in common areas, to reduce the spread of Covid-19.
Please use hand sanitiser that is readily available, children MUST be assisted.
Centre Management reserves the right to enforce a ban on any user who breaks any of these rules or places the safety of others at risk without challenge.
Please contact us on (02) 9913 7226 if you require further information.