Dear PSC Families and Friends,
As of Monday the 15th of June we will officially be re-opening our doors to our community. On Saturday the 13th of June Freshstart Fitness and Crossfit Conditioning will be opening however access is permitted from the side gate only.
Please note: All businesses operating on site have COVID Safe plans in place to ensure they manage their environment to their best abilities. The 4sqm rule will be in place at all times and social distancing of 1.5m is a requirement of all users on site.
Congregating before or after the service you use will not be tolerated we will be encouraging all users to kindly leave after their visit.
Please see below our Conditions of Entry for the Centre during this period:
Main Conditions of entry
- For the safety of all users, especially children: Car park speed limit is 5km/h (walking speed) at all times.
- All users park at their own risk.
- “Drop off zone” is only to be used when a passenger is alighting from or entering a vehicle.
- Animals are not permitted on grounds.
- The bringing of external food into PSC is strictly prohibited.
- Visitors who conduct themselves in a rude or aggressive manner will be asked to leave without challenge.
- All carpark users must adhere to NSW road laws at all times.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas of PSC and its car park.
- Social Distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- To reduce the spread, please avoid congregating in common areas.
- Please use hand sanitiser that is readily available.
Centre Management reserve the right to enforce a ban on any user who break any of these rules or places the safety of others at risk.
As of Monday the 15th of June we will have the following services re-opened-
- Pittwater Sports Centre
- Beach Life Physio (Operated all the way through)
- Massage Therapy
- Freshstart Fitness
- Crossfit Conditioning
- Personal Trainers
- Fitnastics Australia Programs
- Kindy Gym Australia Programs
- Birthday Parties (Beginning end of June)
- Competitive Gymnastics Programs
- The Gourmet Nutritionist
- Salty Paddlers (16th of June)
- Paddock to Plate
Currently still not operating as of yet are:
- The Cafe
- The Play Centre will be closed indefinitely
- Link Church Services
We can’t wait to welcome you all back into our Centre after 3 very long months. Onwards and upwards from here!