Pittwater Sports Centre is a state-of-the-art Sports Centre catering for the needs of parents, schools and the broader community. Our gymnastics centre caters to all age groups from pre-schoolers in our Kindygym facilities, kids and young adults (Fitnastics) and adult gymnastics classes.
- If you child is not yet at school, your child is eligible for our Kindy Gym Australia classes see Kindy Gym Australia
- If your child is school age, your child is suited to our Fitnastics classes see Fitnastics Classes
- If you are looking for competitive gymnastics or squads see North Narrabeen Academy Squads
- If you are an adult looking for adult gymnastics classes see NNAOG Adult Classes
School Holiday Programs:
- Our school holiday programs run for kids from ages 4-15 see PSC School Holiday Programs
- Our Kindy Adventures programs run through various days for kids 3-5 years of age see Kindy Adventures
Kids Birthday Parties:
- Our kids birthday parties offer a great range of party and food combinations; best on the northern beaches see Kids Birthday Parties
Freshstart Health and Fitness Centre is open 7 days a week and a leading fitness centre on the Northern Beaches, Pittwater Hapkido also makes Pittwater Sports Centre their home. BeachLife Physiotherapy is open 6 days per week and provides treatment in a personal environment and focuses on effective recovery and rehabilitation. Link Church hold services at Pittwater Sports Centre on a Sunday evening and our very popular Sandbucket Play Centre and Cafe operate 7 days a week ensuring all ages and needs are met for entire the family! We recently welcomed the team from Narrabeen Dance who specialise in teaching girls and boys aged 3-12 years.
We would like to thank the local schools listed below for their ongoing support of the centre and its programs
Our Services & Facilities
Our Supporter Schools
Supporter School Testimonials
“We enjoy a wonderful working relationship with PSC which is really important being neighbours. The programs are professionally conducted and enjoyable for the benefit of our students.”
Ian Wood, Director of Sport; Narrabeen Sports High School.