Pittwater Sports Centre is a state-of-the-art Sports Centre catering for the needs of parents, schools and the broader community. Our gymnastics centre caters to all age groups from pre-schoolers in our Kindygym facilities, kids and young adults (Fitnastics) and adult gymnastics classes.
- If you child is not yet at school, your child is eligible for our Kindy Gym Australia classes see Kindy Gym Australia
- If your child is school age, your child is suited to our Fitnastics classes see Fitnastics Classes
- If you are looking for competitive gymnastics or squads see North Narrabeen Academy Squads
- If you are an adult looking for adult gymnastics classes see NNAOG Adult Gymnastics Classes
School Holiday Programs:
- Our school holiday programs run for kids from ages 4-15 see PSC School Holiday Programs Northern Beaches
- Our Kindy Adventures programs run through various days for kids 3-5 years of age see Kindy Adventures
Kids Birthday Parties:
- Our kids birthday parties offer a great range of party and food combinations; best on the northern beaches see Kids Birthday Parties
- Have you checked out our Parent Portal? Allows everyone to enrol, pay and manage their families PSC account at a time convenient to you.
- Monday – Wednesday : 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Thursday – Friday : 8:30am – 5:15pm
- Saturday : 7:30am – 1:30pm
- Sunday : 9am – 1:30pm
Services, Facilities & Affiliations
Freshstart Health and Fitness Centre is open 7 days a week and a leading fitness centre on the Northern Beaches, Pittwater Hapkido also makes Pittwater Sports Centre their home. BeachLife Physiotherapy is open 6 days per week and provides treatment in a personal environment and focuses on effective recovery and rehabilitation. Link Church hold services at Pittwater Sports Centre on a Sunday evening and our very popular Sandbucket Play Centre and Cafe operate 7 days a week ensuring all ages and needs are met for entire the family! We recently welcomed the team from Narrabeen Dance who specialise in teaching girls and boys aged 3-12 years.
We strongly encourage those to the area staying for a few nights or attending competitions to contact Sydney Lakeside Holiday Park for your accommodation requirements.
We would like to thank the local schools listed below for their ongoing support of the centre and its programs
Our Supporter Schools
Supporter School Testimonials
“We enjoy a wonderful working relationship with PSC which is really important being neighbours. The programs are professionally conducted and enjoyable for the benefit of our students.”
Ian Wood, Director of Sport; Narrabeen Sports High School.